Antifreeze leak

Today my Rodeo was overheating and I noticed Antifreeze dripping on the cross suspension shock. I removed the Fan and Idler pulley I do not see any sign of a leak on any of the hoses or the waterpump. can it be leaking from
behind the water pump?
Any help or direction to look would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Gary
There is a small hole in the waterpump that will leak when it starts to fail the hole is usually on the bottom of pump. I would bet it's time to change it.

any
from
I have just found water leaking from under my 88' pick up. Looked at the hole in the water pump, dry. Thought maybe one of the freeze plugs behind the timing belt cover, nope. It is coming from the head gasket. I am pulling the exhaust manifold and intake to get the head off and send it out to have it done up. While I am in there I plan on replacing the water pump, oil pump seal, and may even remove oil pan and measure the bearing oil clearances. Steve