Any instructions on how to check timing on 91 Trooper II?

Hey there all, Does anyone have/know of place that I can go online to get instructions on how to time a 1991 2.6 liter Trooper II? I have a timing light and all, but
I want to make sure that I am doing it correctly. I put the light on the marks, but the nick in the pulley was quite a bit off. I'm sure there is an advance that I should disconnect. There are three marks on the pulley. Which one should I be using??
Any help and/or info would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I did a lot of searching and browsing through various Usenet groups before posting. I couldn't find any pertinent information.
Thanks, Kyle