Anyone know how to remove the front grille on a 1999 Isuzu Amigo

I know there is a screw by the emblem & the the 4 tabs at the top.....but on mine there are tabs located under the headlight that I can't seem to figure out.. How to release or get to. This is the thin part of the grill that runs under the headlight. Looks like it clips into something....like I said can't tell all I see is the piece going into something and keeping the frille attached.

Thanks for any help!!!

Oh & yes I have a Haynes manual but isn't much help....lol

Reply to
Rich

replying to Rich, RICHARD DAVIS wrote: Did you get an answer? I wondering the same thing. If so please let me know..

Reply to
RICHARD DAVIS

I'm trying to replace mine too it's been 5 years have you figured it out yet lol

Reply to
Dante

I'm trying to figure it out too. I took mine off a few years ago and broke some of the clips. Trying to find out what the best way to pull the clips without breaking. Is a special tool needed?

Reply to
Kurt