ASCENDER

Where are all the Ascender owners?

Reply to
juanalong

Probably over in the Chevy group... I don't know about your area, but I don't see very many Ascenders around here. Doesn't sound like they are selling very well. And not too surprising, I think a lot of folks bought Isuzu because it was Isuzu...now it's just Chevy. Granted, the D-series was a joint design with Isuzu, but in the US, the drivetrain is all Chevy...

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

Reply to
rwcos

I'm one of the 10 having bought my 2005 Ascender last year. Now with just over 12K miles I'm still very much satisfied as the day I drove off the lot.

Yes, the Ascender is a GM in disguise, somewhere between a Trailblazer and Envoy. However, ISUZU did offer a much better warranty.

Too all of you anti-GM types out there, the Ascender is my first GM product. If the car starts to fall apart > They are a very small group of 10 !!! What Isuzu did to the Trooper was > sad!!!

Reply to
juanalong

I also understand the pricing was (is?) better than the same Chevy...

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley