Assorted USED Auto Parts - FA

I currently have several assorted used car/truck parts listed on eBay: Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Geo, Isuzu, Kia, Oldsmobile and Toyota..... Head & Tail Light Assemblies, Marker Lenses, Side View Mirrors, Window/Lock
Controls, AC/Heater Control, Hubcap Centers, Grills, Distributor, ECM, Mass Air Flow Sensor.
If interested, please check Seller name: SOLITAIRE5555
Any questions, please feel free to contact me either through eBay, or directly at