Axiom CD player

I have a 2002 axiom with the CD play ( 6 disc changer in the center armrest). Can anybody help with getting a replacement disc cassette? I would like to set up a couple of disc sets for long trips. How can I order
a spare cassette or two ?
Thanks snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
I am sorry this is not much help but I have seen an isuzu/mazda recycler on the net. I would think it would take an unimaginable wreck to destroy the cd cassette. I am sorry I don't know the site. I found it looking up axiom stuff in the google search blank.
Oh sorry. it was a www.hyundaiisuzuparts.com they should have the 6 cd cassette. Not mazda; hyundai.