Belt Replacement

3.2L Rodeo/Passport.
Bought a set of belts. Now it looks like quite a mission to get them replaced. Any tips? I'm thinking I'll just pay the shop now.
Thanks, Bill
flat side down, other side up. it's easy.
oops, its the other way around. disreguard next post.

LOL. I'm talking about getting them in. What do I need to do to access the pulleys?
On my 01 trooper, its a 5/8" box wrench on the idler pulley (upper left facing the motor) lift up, and the belt will loose its tension. Reinstall in reverse.. As I recall the belt was $56.00. It took about 10 min to change it. Money Well spent.

I don't have a serpentine. There are three belts.