BFG all terrains

i have a set of BFG all terrains on my '93 rodeo with ~45k miles in them and plenty of tread. two of the tires have several (20+) 'cracks in the sidewall where it meets the tread. the cracks radiate from the center and the largest one is about 3" long. Anybody else have this problem with BFG's??

-brian

Reply to
hammertime

i have a set of BFG all terrains on my '93 rodeo.... two of the tires have developed several (20+) 'cracks' in the sidewall, one of them is over 3" long. the tires still are functional (i.e. haven't blown out). have ~45k miles on them and plenty of tread. the cracks start where the sidewall ends and the tread begins. Anyone else have this problem with BFG's?

-brian

Reply to
hammertime

Sounds like you've been mud riding and didnt wash the mud off the tires, causing them to dry rot.. I always hose down my vehicle after going "mudstompin" in it.

Chuck

Reply to
Zex0s

Reply to