Brake pad recommendation for Trooper

Looking for decent, non-squealing brake pad set for Trooper 98. I don't need/want top of the line (read: exorbitant prices), just something that's decent. AutoZone has Albany pads for 23$ - are these any good?
TIA, Peter

I am on the original pads (98,000 miles on our 98 Trooper)....I just can't see where not purchasing the OEM pads isn't the best option.
They don't squeal, very little brake dust is produced, they last a long time, etc.
- -- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@remove-me.akaMail.com http://surf.to/cnewton <delete remove-me. to respond to email> ICQ: 4899169

that's
I agree these are great pads, my 98 Trooper has 110K on original ones. However I don't see "true" OEM pads anywhere online, and dealer will almost certainly overcharge me. Any pointers?
Peter
Peter wrote:

Pay the dealer price!!! You'll buy two sets of pads or more in the same amount of time the one OEM set will last you. Trust me I know from experience.
--

Rob

http://www.planetisuzoo.com/dealers.htm
check out St Charles...heard good things about them.
- -- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@remove-me.akaMail.com http://surf.to/cnewton <delete remove-me. to respond to email> ICQ: 4899169

almost
St Charles are also the ones www.itog.com reccommend.
Yes, they work fine. I have them on my 93.

I've used Raybestos... from either PepBoys or Checker... on my Rodeo. The're holding up well and are relatively dust free even though not billed as such. The brakes squeal very rarely, and lightly when they do.
I think you'll find that where average performance pads are used, squeal more often is caused by poor installation than the pad material itself. High performance pads, however, are much more likely to squeal, especially so until well heated in use.
BuddyWh