brakepads for trooper -93

could someone kindly suggest best replacement brakepads for a trooper -93?
should I simply buy OEM parts or are there better aftermarket pads? someone suggested the types of pads used on late model toyota lexus
which cost about $80 a piece ($80 x 4)
what would be a reasonable estimate of replacement costs with labor if not calculating cost of rotor resurfacing?
$300 ? $400 ?
Are you talking about the front or rear pads? I put rear pads on my 93 for around $25. I\Isuzu brakes are easy to do.

"Dean Danek" wrote

as evident from the content ($80 x 4) I am replacing all, why anyone would replace just 2 I do not understand

did you use original dealer parts? if not, what brand?
anything special or things to be aware of when replacing yourself? I've done some small toyota cars before and they just had a clip and that was it but the isuzu has 4-wheel abs so I assume (but don't know) it may require some different handling to bleed the air out?
Obviously pads wear different, the front wearing faster than the rear. I've never changed all the pads at the same time, what a waste.