bucking

this must be common as I've read quite a few posts. I took my 95 Rodeo 4wd 3.2 on a little camping trip. It was fine on the way there shifting and
actually got pretty good mileage. I parked it for two days and then on the way home after refueling set the cruise and it was fine. Once I came into traffic and hit the brake I lost power. I figured I had to feather the throttle or it would shudder. Driveing around Wichita it's fine the rodeo has 175000 on the clock and I just did a tune-up. Any ideas? Thinking it might be the Catalytic converter

Well, mine is a 94 Trooper S 3.2 and I was getting a lot of intermittent hesitation and bucking and I replaced the whole exhaust system and it still does it... My next step is to replace the O2S.