BuddyWH.....thanks for the info

I took your advice and info on the fix for the turn signal on my stepdaughter's 93 rodeo and now it all works great!!!! Thanks again.
On a side note, I read (and I believe this was you again) about the window
problems with this model. I have taken the driver side controls apart and found them very dirty. Unfortunately that didn't fix the problem. The windows are still either not moving at all or....like the passenger side... down, but no up. I thought someone said something about voltage regulators, but I can't find the thread. Anyone out there with a repeat of that info?
Thanks
robert
On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:18:58 -0700, "mrbetelman"

Glad I could be of assitance with the turn signal.
I don't think it was me about the window... while I had problems with my driver side I didn't repair it... I had a shop do it. (and boy did I pay.) Are you sure it was voltage regulator? the window regulator is the mechanism that is used to raise and lower the window... never understood why they called it a regulator.
BuddyWh
I posted something a while back about the drivers window in our Trooper - it would go down, but not back up. I ended up swapping around wires on the switch module to switch the driver and front passenger buttons. You can now use the drivers control to lower the passenger window, you just have to lean over to raise it back up. :-) But, if if that is a problem on all of your windows, that probably wouldn't help. If it is and you would like, I can send my the notes I typed up - assuming it's the same thing in the Rodeo...
Wesley

I'd appreciate it. I'm not an electrical guy. I'll take mechanical problems any day of the week.....

I actually just posted it here yesterday under the thread "Wiring Diagrams". If you can find it, let me know and I'll re-post...
Wesley