BuddyWh: (was: trooper spark plugs oily)

just received my shipment for the trooper 93 wire set

they are supposedly the redesigned set but they are precisely the same width as my current Bosch wire set and will not hold the oil accumulation

does this mean that Isuzu did not make a new "hold the oil" style wire set for the 93 DOHC Trooper like in your posted TSB ?

***

BULLETIN NUMBER: SB96-01-L005

ISSUE DATE: SEPTEMBER 1996

GROUP: ENGINE

1992-95 TROOPER (UX) AND 1993-95.5 RODEO (UC) 6VD1-V SOHC SPARK PLUG TUBE OIL ACCUMULATION

> Part No. Description Quantity Required

>> 8-97163-999-0 High Tension 4 >> Cable Kit (UX) (spark plug wire set) >> >> 8-97164-006-0 High Tension 1 >> Cable Kit (UC) (spark plug wire set)
Reply to
Joe Isuzu

Did you compare your engine group code to that in the TSB? As I said... if they aren't the same, then the TSB doesn't apply and I don't know if there is anything similar for your vehicle.

Also as I said.. then check with your dealer to see if there is a TSB for your model/year/engine. If they aren't helpful... try Alldata.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. BuddyWh

Reply to
BuddyWh