BuddyWh: (was: trooper spark plugs oily)

just received my shipment for the trooper 93 wire set
they are supposedly the redesigned set but they are precisely the same width as my current Bosch wire set
and will not hold the oil accumulation
does this mean that Isuzu did not make a new "hold the oil" style wire set for the 93 DOHC Trooper like in your posted TSB ?
***
BULLETIN NUMBER: SB96-01-L005
ISSUE DATE: SEPTEMBER 1996
GROUP: ENGINE 1992-95 TROOPER (UX) AND 1993-95.5 RODEO (UC) 6VD1-V SOHC SPARK PLUG TUBE OIL ACCUMULATION

On 10 May 2004 18:54:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mailinator.com (Joe Isuzu) wrote:

Did you compare your engine group code to that in the TSB? As I said... if they aren't the same, then the TSB doesn't apply and I don't know if there is anything similar for your vehicle.
Also as I said.. then check with your dealer to see if there is a TSB for your model/year/engine. If they aren't helpful... try Alldata.
Sorry I can't be more helpful. BuddyWh