Campaign number info?

Just bought a 99 Amigo and it has campaign number 025-002 performed at dealer code 41087 last year. Any ideas what this campaign is? Andy

Sure it isn't 02I-002?
02I-002 Recall - ABS Coil Integrated Module Replacement
Dealer was:
Hancock Isuzu 8900 CAMP BOWIE WEST FT. WORTH, TX 76116 Phone: (817)244-0000
Busman wrote:

Could be it. they scribbled what looks like a 5 over an I. I think I found a pretty decent parts guy to deal with at Clay Cooley Isuzu in Dallas today so I'll see what else he can tell me about my Amigo. Thanks!!! Andy