Campaign number info?

Just bought a 99 Amigo and it has campaign number 025-002 performed at dealer code 41087 last year. Any ideas what this campaign is? Andy

Reply to
Busman

Sure it isn't 02I-002?

02I-002 Recall - ABS Coil Integrated Module Replacement

Dealer was:

Hancock Isuzu

8900 CAMP BOWIE WEST FT. WORTH, TX 76116 Phone: (817)244-0000

Busman wrote:

Reply to
miles

Could be it. they scribbled what looks like a 5 over an I. I think I found a pretty decent parts guy to deal with at Clay Cooley Isuzu in Dallas today so I'll see what else he can tell me about my Amigo. Thanks!!! Andy

Reply to
Busman