check engine light 96 isuzu hombre-FYInfo

My check engine light used to come on all the time when my gas tank went down to 1/4 or 1/2 tank level and the weather would change. Recently I took my truck into the shop and found that my filler neck tube needed replacing. Since then my check engine light comes on no more!

Reply to
hands on

Was it cracked or any visable sign , of why it needed to be replaced

Reply to
""dave1645"

I could smell gas leaking between the cab and truck box. I took it to a shop and they did a smoke test to find the gas leak.

Reply to
hands on