check trans light flashes

I have a 1992 Trooper LS 3.2 V-6 Autotrans With about 125,000 miles The other night when I was driving ,my check trans light started flashing and it shifhted real slow. Also my low fuel ,brake light and criuse control light all started flashing. I have noticed the last few days when I step out of the trooper that it seems like a lot of heat is coming from underneath at the drivers side, like the exhuast is over heated. Could I have a blocked exhaust causing a lot of heat, and overheating a senser?

Michael

Reply to
Michael Bell