Clutch - Master Cylinder...

'89 - Trooper II - 104K - 2.3L V4

Just found out that the master and slave hydraulic cylinders need to be replaced in my clutch. In anyone's opinion, is this a backyard weekend job, or is this something that is best left to the mechanic?

Referring to Chilton's book, it seems to be straight forward, but then again I have never worked on a clutch before.

Thanks for your opinions, schmen

Reply to
schmen

You can do it yourself. You will need an extra hand (foot) bleeding the system though. Good luck, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets