Cooling hoses

I bought an 89 TrooperII, when I checked under the hood I found that only the upper and lower rad hoses where there. Someone got under the hood and cut off all the other hoses. Would any one out there have a diagram of the coolant and heater hoses? Thank You

Everyone needs a hobby, I just can't find mine.

Reply to
Don Castonguay

Try

they have manuals online free just sign up.

Gary

Reply to
Gary J Bevans

Probably should have looked under the hood BEFORE you bought it.

Reply to
David B.

I've got an 88... Are you certain it's the heater hoses? Doesn't make sense for someone to do that..unless the heater core was leaking maybe? I'm also assuming that the hoses are there but capped off? I'll try and explain the layout:

Hose#1: Passenger side of engine, located lower aft on the aluminum box thing (forgot what they call it again) that has I-TEC stamped on it. That hose goes around back of engine to the bottom inlet of the heater core (metal tubes extending out of the firewall in front of the driver).

Hose#2: Driver side... just above the bell housing, metal tube (T-fitting) comes from back of engine (hard to see) and large hose goes to heater core inlet and the smaller hose coming of the T, appears to route back into hose#1.

That's all about as clear as mud I'm sure :)

I'm here for ya! Jim

88, 2.6, 227K Parker Colorado

Reply to
Jim Strates