CV 1/2 shaft

I and my crew have been fighting with a drive shaft that will not come clean! the front CV 1/2 shaft in a 1993 Isuzu 4X4 PU 3.1 L V6 . According to all
the"techs" has a shaft that should come free with a few sharp pulls. only a few cer clips holding it in. but bar pull, transmission engaged or in neutral- the tD#$% thing will not come free! so anyone who has a trick or word of wisdom I would really LOVE to hear from ya! roadkillontheinfohyway