Dash Board Lights Out!!

I have a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo, 2WD LS V6. One side of my dash board lights went out, the side with speedometer and gas guage is off, while other side with
RPM Gauge is on. Do I need to replace a fuse, bulb, or switch) thanks. HELP!! !
The same thing happened with my 1995 Honda Passport which is the rodeo equivalent. Half the dash was lit while the other half was dark. I replaced 4 bulbs behind the speedometer cluster and all is fine now.
I only needed to replace two that were bad but i went ahead and did all 4 of them since i had it open.