dash removal?

I purchased a 95 rodeo ls and need to change out entire dash wiring harness , have removed all screw that I can see at bottom of dash,but dash seems to be attached at top by something.entire bottom part seems free, wiggles with slight pressure .can anyone help with information on how the top is attached ,have removed instrument panel and all visible screws, also any suggestions to best place to purchase new wiring harness appreciated. thanks frieghtshaker.

Reply to
frieghtshaker

also would appreciate,information on.what if any other wiring harness will fit this application i.e. does it have to be for or from an LS series,will other year models work? tkns again frieghtshaker

Reply to
frieghtshaker

would appreciate,information on.what if any other wiring harness

to know, maybe it can help someone else.after removing all the screws at bottom of dash and all attached connections,I discovered that trim around power drive,winter drive, indicater panel on dash could be removed with insertion of a small screwdriver between trim of panel and surounding area and pried out ,after doing this and removing two mountin screws,indicator panel could be removed,revealing a nut securing dashboard to firewall, after this use same procedure to remove air exhaust vent louvers at same level at top of dash both will have nuts securing dash to firewall dash can then be removed, hope this helps someone else. frieghtshaker.

Reply to
frieghtshaker