Difference between Rodeo S and LS 1994

I'm about to sell my 1994 Rodeo and I need to find out which model it is. I purchased it 5 yrs ago used and never really knew because it didn't matter
to me at the time, but to price it correctly, I need to know. It's 2wd, V6, with many amenities. Is there somewhere I can look for the model, or what can I look for that one had that the other didn't?
Thank you very much, Rob Jenkins http://herptopia.com