documentation Isuzu Elf with 4BE1 engine

Hello, I am looking for workshop repair manuals, training materials etc. for an Isuzu Elf that I recently bought at a surplus for my farm in the Philippines. The normal sites for that don't have it (anymore?).
Can anybody help me out? Year of the car is about 1984 - 1988.