Does any one know if Clock module exists?

Hello All,
I own a 1990 Spacecab 4x4 and was wondering if anyone knows if an in-dash clock module exists? There's a place for it in the dash but I've
yet to find a mention of it anywhere. I went to an all Izusu recycle yard and asked but they didn't know. Perhaps the Rodeo came with one and they share the same dash? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Carlos