electric fan as add-on

anyone installed one of these into your trooper?

can you post your experience, ie. how was it to install and how is it's use going? anything better to recommend?

Kai

Why do you think you need one of these? Are you overheating? The Trooper radiator is large enough to handle all the heat that I've made it take, and I live in Florida... How old is your truck? Perhaps you need a new radiator, not another fan unit. 25 Amps is a LOT of juice to run this set of fans.

GreenGas