electric fan as add-on

anyone installed one of these into your trooper?
can you post your experience, ie. how was it to install and how is it's use going? anything better to recommend?
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part I%2D75007&Np0+115&autoview=sku
Why do you think you need one of these? Are you overheating? The Trooper radiator is large enough to handle all the heat that I've made it take, and I live in Florida... How old is your truck? Perhaps you need a new radiator, not another fan unit. 25 Amps is a LOT of juice to run this set of fans.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part I%2D75007&Np0+115&autoview=sku