Engine Rattling

I have a 97 Trooper that rattles terribly.

I have tried premium gas, gas additives, synthetic oil, thinner oil, and nothing seems to work.

Is there anyone that might know what the problem is? ... and possibly a trick or solution?

Reply to
michaelrumble

My engine rattle a lot too. But then I change all the vacuum hose, the it runs smooth again.

Is it a carburated engine? Is so, trying to look for the vacuum leak

Reply to
Alex Zeng