FAQ for your Isuzu

I just want to pass alone with some of the websites I found from the web. They are very usefull and I have save a few $$$ DIY. One particular issue
was the Check Engine Light with the code P0405 low egr flow. I followed the instruction. I spent $3 and 1/2 hr of work to resolve the problem. Good luck!