Fog Lamp replacement 2001 RodeoSport help please.

I lost one of my fog lamps to pickup with no mud-flaps spitting rocks at me, Insurance paid for the new winshield but not the fog light. I've been looking across the web and through magg,s and cannot seem to find a difinitive answer. Of coarse the local dealer wants to sell me the whole assembly wich includes both lights, the mounts for them and the wireing harness, all for about180-200. Seems to me I should be able to find a replacement in J.C.W. for alot less but the dealer, understandibly, will not help me persue that route.

If anyone has replaced these, please let me know what you did to save the OEM bite.

Thanks,

Please respond to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Michael Driscoll

Michael, I believe the lamps are available individually. I need to know if you have the factory installed (rectangular) or port/dealer installed (round) fog lamps. Let me know, and I'll get the part number for you. You can then go to your dealer for the proper part.

Reply to
Jeff

Michael... here's an update:

If it's the rounded lamps, the part numbers are as follows: Left = 2-90812-011-0 ($66.39 MSRP) Right = 2-90812-015-0 ($66.39 MSRP)

If it's the rectangular lamp, the part number is 8-97208-464-1 ($128.91 MSRP). That's for the complete lamp assembly. If you only need the lens and bulb, you can buy just those parts... Lens =

8-97232-495-0 ($110.50 MSRP), Bulb = 8-94458-282-0 ($7.67 MSRP)

Looks like your selling dealer (New Seekonk Isuzu) might stock the rectangular lens. Any Isuzu dealer could order any of these parts, though.

Good luck. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff