For Sale: Isuzu 5 spoke alloy rims

I have a set of (4) 16x7, 6-5.5, 5 spoke alloy rims that came off my 95 Trooper. The rims are in excellent condition. Price: $350 plus shipping. I am located in the Charlotte, NC area.

(Rims currently have some Bridgestone Dueller 285x75x16 AT's mounted on them. 2 of the tires have some mileage left. I will throw the tires in for free if someone wants them or if not, have them taken off if you just want the rims only)

If interested please contact snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks Scott

Reply to
SSchulz737