for sell 87 isuzu pup

1.9 engine,4 speed,original miles are 102212.must sell to move.Please leave message if interrested.
Reply to
yarddogg02

Kinda hard to know if we're interested without knowing at least what continent you're on. More details about the truck wouldn't hurt, either. Oh, and was there a price?

Jack

yarddogg02 wrote:

Reply to
JR

Well the truck is in Flordia of the United States and I drive it to work. It gets between 32 to 40 mpg. I am asking $1500.

Reply to
yarddogg02