for sell 87 isuzu pup

1.9 engine,4 speed,original miles are 102212.must sell to move.Please leave message if interrested.

Kinda hard to know if we're interested without knowing at least what continent you're on. More details about the truck wouldn't hurt, either. Oh, and was there a price?
Jack
yarddogg02 wrote:

Well the truck is in Flordia of the United States and I drive it to work. It gets between 32 to 40 mpg. I am asking $1500.