front transmission 86 trooper

First sorry for my mecanical english but Ill try to be clear:
How can I extract the "bell" placed after the front transmission block (right side). This bell has the axe (transmission-whell) inside.
I have extracted all the parts (whell - axe)but I can not extract this "bell".
Thank for your help I hope you can undestand.
Gaely35 (Quito / Ecuador)
Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm not sure what you're asking... it sounds like you need to take apart the front differential? /r Steve

http://www.autoforumz.com/Isuzu-front-transmission-86-trooper-ftopict138244.html