Fuel Mixture Adjustment

I'm pretty sure my '94 Rodeo/Passport is running a little rich. It's not starting right away and when it does, I get a very strong fuel odor from the
tailpipe. Also, my mileage has decreased.
Is there an adjustment somewhere or is this going to require some 'lectronic diagnosis? Maybe a PCV or EGR valve replacement?
Advice please. BTW, it's the 6cyl engine.
Thanks, Bill
On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:57:55 -0500, "DollarBill"

Most likely some sensor has failed... or nearly failed. Maybe a temperature sensor or oxygen sensor. Are you getting a check engine light too?
It will require an electronic diagnosis. If you tried making any adjustments blind, so to speak, you will be far more likely to foul it up far worse.
But if you haven't replaced the PCV valve recently that would be a very safe thing to do, IME. Also... check the air filter!

BuddyWh