Funeral for my 93 Rodeo

I bought her in March of 93. 5 speed manual transmission V6. The High Five construction in Dallas took her out last week just short of her birthday with front end damage. What a pitiful death.
She's just short of 150000 miles. How did she fare for 11 years? Never any major problems. Didn't buy an extended warranty and never needed one. Factory brakes are STILL good to go.
I'm unsubscribing to this newsgroup now. Don't like the current Isuzu models which have been converted to urban use by Soccer moms, so I moved into a Dodge pick-up truck.
Jawfish