Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Fuse or light bulb? for 96 Isuzu Rodeo
August 15, 2004, 11:14 pm
rate this thread
My 1996 Isuzu Rodeo has the backlights out for the speedometer, the oil
pressure gage, and the gas gage (everything on the right half of the
Everything on the left side is still lit up.
Makes it fun driving at night when you can't tell how fast you are going
except when you go underneath a street light.
Does this sound like a burnt lightbulb problem or is there a fuse which
feeds just the right half backlights for the instrument panel?
If it is the bulbs, how hard is it to change them out??
Thanks for any help.
Re: Fuse or light bulb? for 96 Isuzu Rodeo
There is probably a bulb burnt out in you instrument panel. If it
were a fuse, all the dash lights would be out as well as your brake
It is not hard to replace the bulb if you can get the instrument panel
out. Usually a handful of screws and some clips holding it in place.
- » Changing the power steering line on a 2003 F150
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies
- » its the job worth 1500.00 to get a oil pan fix for 1997 auroa
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Motors Forum