grommets for isuzu

this is kind of offtopic, but since the group is generally a good resource, here goes:
a rodeo (-97) has a bypass system installed which uses small grommets
(small, fingernail sized rubber gaskets with a hole in the middle)
the company which made the original bypass system is no longer in business and can not be contacted.
is there any kind of general resource for something like this? who might be a manufacturer of rubber grommets? the only requirement is that they must be able to handle very high temperature and of the obvious, a specific size.
Try McMaster-Carr www.mcmaster.com They are an idustrial supply house.

This is going to sound stupid, but since I don't know what size grommets you're looking at, I'll mention it anyway. Check with a hobby supply house(especially one that specializes in Radio Control). There are grommets on virtually all R/C "build" products, or at least used to be, and the 1/4 scale stuff would be pretty good sized.
43fan wrote

I do appreciate any possible leads, so thank you! the only obvious issue would be if these hobby type grommets can handle very high temperatures without degradation?
the grommets are in direct contact with engine oil