heater core

Hello,

Does anyone know if you can buy a new heater core for a 85' Pup from like Napa Auto or whomever or would this be something I would have to find at a junk yard?

Reply to
Mike

CERTAINLY you will be able to find a new one somewhere; perhaps a reworked one and you can always rip it out and take it to any auto place for sizing to find anything similar or smaller that will fit. These things are not rocket science. Do a hose bypass of the heater core until you find one.

Reply to
Kaz

Mike,

Some of the cores are rebuildable, some are not. The only way to know is to take yours to a shop that does radiator rebuilds. If it's not rebuildable, a used one is your best option. You may want to check the IsuzuPup.com website. We have several members with lots of used parts for sale.

Jack

Mike wrote:

Reply to
JR

Mike,

Some of the cores are rebuildable, some are not. The only way to know is to take yours to a shop that does radiator rebuilds. If it's not rebuildable, a used one is your best option. You may want to check the IsuzuPup.com website. We have several members with lots of used parts for sale.

Jack

Mike wrote:

Reply to
JR