Heater fuse keeps blowing

My 98 Rodeo heater blower doesn't work at all. When I put it in the highest position it blows the fuse. How hard is it to get to the blower? Is there something else I should check first? What does a heater blower cost?
TIA Bob
you may want to increase the amperage on the fuse 1 or 2 amps.

What about checking the voltage coming from the alternator and the condition of the battery? The thinking being that if your voltage is dropping then the amperage necessary to run the fan blower is going to increase, maybe just beyond the rating of the fuse on that circuit.
Hope that helps, Steve