HELP!! 1.8L Diesel

Hey everyone, i am in a real pickle here. I have a 1981 Chevy Chevette with the 1.8L diesel, and i have been searching for a flywheel for it with no luck. Does anyone out there have a spare they are willing to
part with? Thanks!
Derek
PS- It has an automatic transmission.
DieselVette wrote:

You may want to try posting this at the Yahoo!Groups "IsuzuTD" group. Also, we have some folks on the IsuzuPup.com forum who have the 1.8 engine in Chevettes or Imarks. Even though you don't have a P'up, you're still welcome there.
Jack