HELP!! 1.8L Diesel

Hey everyone, i am in a real pickle here. I have a 1981 Chevy Chevette with the 1.8L diesel, and i have been searching for a flywheel for it with no luck. Does anyone out there have a spare they are willing to part with? Thanks!

Derek

PS- It has an automatic transmission.

Reply to
DieselVette

You may want to try posting this at the Yahoo!Groups "IsuzuTD" group. Also, we have some folks on the IsuzuPup.com forum who have the 1.8 engine in Chevettes or Imarks. Even though you don't have a P'up, you're still welcome there.

Jack

Reply to
JR