HELP

I have a 1984 Isuzu Pup that is overheating. Have replaced head gasket, radiator, heater core, water pump, and I can't figure it out. It does fine as long as there is no thermostat and no heat. Any ideas?

sprkleyes wrote:

What kind of fan do you have ? Electic or belt/cranckshaft driven ? Does it work ? Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper

Have you replaced the thermostat? You said it does fine without it, and you didn't mention it in the list of things replaced...
Maybe a restriction in the system, perhaps a chunk of the old gasket restricting the flow of coolant?
I have crankshaft driven fan and it works properly. I've replaced the thermostat too. Heck if I know what is wrong with the darn thing but there isn't anything left to replace and it still overheats. *kicking door*
sprkleyes wrote:

The only thing I can think of is that the circulation is blocked somehow. But where ??? Does the waterpump actually work. Is it driven? Erik-Jan.
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper