Help draining radiator coolant '98 rodeo?

I'd like to drain the coolant on my '98 Isuzu Rodeo, 3.2L V6 (4wd). I found the drain on the bottom of the radiator. The Haynes manual says there should be 2 more drains, 1 on each side of the engine block. I can't
find these 2 drains. Can someone please try to help me find them? What do they look like? What tool is needed to remove them? Is there a photo anywhere of them? As much detail as possible would help. (When describing locations, please use "left" side as "drivers" side).