help please...

I'm considering purchasing a 94' Rodeo. I do not have one picked out yet. Does this model year have any chronic problems I should be aware of/prepared
for? One of my absolute requirements is an automatic transmission; how durable are they in this vehicle?
Thanks in advance...
btw: I'm in the US, if it makes a difference
I have a '94 Rodeo LS. It is the auto and so far I haven't had any problems with it. I also haven't read about any real problems that you should worry about. The transmission from what I've read and experienced is pretty solid. No problems. The only thing that you might want to do is when you get it, and change the oil, switch it to synthetic oil. There is a tick that will show up if you run organic oil, but that is easly solved. If you have more questions or if I didn't answer well enough go to: http://www.4x4wire.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?Cat=&C  and post your questions there, there are lots of smart isuzu fans there that are very willing to help.

of/prepared
Waste of money changing to synthetic for many reasons

yet.

And just for my sanity the "many reasons" are?
--
( ,&&&.
) .,.&&