Help w/'94 Rodeo problems

Hello everyone,
I'm having a serious problem with my 94 Rodeo. It's billowing white smoke out the exhaust, tries to die when ideling, runs rough and
hesitates when running. Everything was OK until a few days ago. I've just put in a new radiator & hoses, so those are fine. Any suggestions will be welcome, especially if I can do the work myself.
Wade
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:54:12 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

You might check for a blown head gasket. Did you replace the radiator because the engine had overheated? It is possible that the water jacket has cracked.