Help w/'94 Rodeo problems

Hello everyone,

I'm having a serious problem with my 94 Rodeo. It's billowing white smoke out the exhaust, tries to die when ideling, runs rough and hesitates when running. Everything was OK until a few days ago. I've just put in a new radiator & hoses, so those are fine. Any suggestions will be welcome, especially if I can do the work myself.

Wade

Reply to
aiwaraptor

You might check for a blown head gasket. Did you replace the radiator because the engine had overheated? It is possible that the water jacket has cracked.

Reply to
ED