Helps. My 1998 Isuzu redo has pop sound while making full turn

Hi All: I have three intermediate problem for my 1998 Isuzu redo.

  1. It makes a pop sound and the front shake to two sides for about two inches while making a full turn.
  2. I found some motor oil on the tip of the spark plug probe when I try to change the spark plug. Would this be a serious problem and how to fix it.
  3. I don't know how to replace the spark plug next to the master cyclinder since it does not have enough space to put the wrench in.

Please reply if you have any answer for one of the questions.

Thanks

Reply to
wingbay