Hood and rear glass latches...

Are these adjustable? if so, how would I adjust them?

The back glass sometimes doesnt latch properly on my 1995 Rodeo, and even when it does, sometimes it thinks it's still open.. (light on interior switch)

Also, when I pop the hood, it doesnt budge, I have to pull up on the hood while someone else is pulling the hood release in the vehicle otherwise it doesnt release...

Thanks, Chuck

Reply to
Zex0s