I need a hitch

I am hoping someone out there can either steer me in the right direction or posibly even has a hitch laying around they can part with i really want to get one in the next week or so U Haul has them for
80.00 i thought I might do better on here...thanks Janette
Might help if you told us what you want to put a hitch on. :-)
Unless you're talking about a 2000# class-1 hitch, $80 sounds like a decent price. I think I paid like $150 for a 5000# for our 2002 Trooper (same hitch fits all 92-02's).
Try price checking with any trailer/RV dealerships in your area. Also check auto parts stores... Then there's lots of places online too. Might even find something on Ebay or at a local junkyard. I got one for our 94 Trooper from a wrecked one in a junkyard...
Wesley

I need one for a 91 pickup. Can't find a listing for one anywhere.
Al
Do it yourself, www.etrailer.com They've got anything you need and they end up looking and installing very nice.

Since they don't even list Isuzu in their list of vehicles, how would you find anything at all?
Jack