i290

Anyone got experience with ISUZU i290 puckup?
My Rodeo got totaled on Friday and I am shopping for a pickup.
Isuzu's line gets smaller and smaller. Are they even going to be
around in two years?
Thanks,
Dawhey
No experience. From what I understand, the truck was jointly designed with GM. Overseas, it gets an Isuzu drivetrain and is called the D-Max. In the US, it gets a GM drivetrain and is called the i290/i370...aka Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon, etc...
If they don't get their act together, you certainly have to wonder...seems like they'd have a better chance with something of their own, rather than a re-badged GM lineup... Even if they do go belly up, you shouldn't have to worry about parts, considering it's the same as many GM's on the road.
Wesley