information search

With respect from Russia!
Please help me in using your website. I am an chief of autoservice in Yakutsk-city, Russia. And now we have a problem with IZUSU Bighorn (engine 4jx1)
Link to blogentry http://zametki.akppmaster.ru/archives/000009.html . I want to buy and download files with information about 4JX1 diagnostics&repair Can I do it from Russia? I can do payment with VISA-card. thank you for attention.