interested in parts from a 91 trooper (md/va/dc area)?

i've bought another car and am going to be getting rid of my 91 trooper. i just haven't decided whether to give it to charity for a tax deduction, sell it on craig's list as a whole, or to part it out. anyone have any requests for parts?

jim mayland/dc/virginia area

Reply to
jiminator

I might be intested in some parts (I'm in PA). What color is your Trooper, and are the fenders in good shape?

Reply to
BrianW

trooper is dark blue. driver side fender is fine, no rust. passenger side fender is smushed in.

Reply to
jiminator