Isuzu

I recently bought an old '88 Isuzu 4WD pick up? Does this thing have a name? I can't find out much about it. Looks like a Chevy S-10 4WD!! Any info would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike
Caroline,
To answer your question, yes, but don't get too GM owns 50% of Isuzu.
The good thing is team Isuzu will be working on the engine design. The problem is GM will have the final say on the design of the engine, we all saw what GM did to their 3XXX and 4XXX series engines...
Mike
GM actually owns 60% of Isuzu Japan, Isuzu Germany and Isuzu Poland.
Also GM don't influence any of our engines.

Yeah, your right, their just footing the bill for fun.... whatever helps you sleep at night.
Mike

If I remember right , I think they were callled the "Chevy Luv " or something. I still see some around, the engines are solid but most will rust in the truck bed!!
Mike and Mindi Magill wrote:

I believe you are correct, came in a diesel version also, didn't it?