Isuzu Amigo Power steering pump (need help driving me crazy )

I brought the manual for Isuzu AMIGO 1999 and it doesn't give much info on taking out power steering pump- I took out the the bolts and pulley systems but its still not loose and ideas would help or can
Somewhere point me in the right directions ???
try http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/index.php